Visual Communications Company (VCC), a recognized global leader in the illuminated electronics market, has become a mainstay of the Elektra European Electronics Industry Awards’ shortlist with its third nod as a category finalist.
Created to recognize the companies, products, and people revolutionizing the UK and European electronics industry, the Elektra Awards is now in its 17th year. This year’s shortlist is made up over 60 finalists in 14 categories — but VCC was one of only three nominated for LED Lighting Product of the Year.
VCC’s game-changing VentoFlex lighting system was designed to expand what’s possible in tried-and-true applications, plus those that haven’t even been created yet.
Made of copper clad laminate (FCCL) sheets with 90 CRI LuxeonⓇ LEDs, this breakout product offers designers and manufacturers 12” x 12” modular LED tiles designed to bend, flex and accommodate nearly any configuration.
Launched in January 2019, VentoFlex provides the flexibility, customization and features required to push the envelope in lighting design, including:
- Small, nearly flat footprint of 0.15 (3.81 mm)
- Flexibility to well beyond 90 degrees
- Wide viewing angle of 140 degrees
- Horizontal and vertical tiles deliver nearly countless configurations
- Simple cutting and tool-less mounting
- Modular connections of up to 10 to 15 VentoFlex tiles with a single driver
- Dimmable down to 1 percent with any 0-10V or DALI signal
- Seven color temperatures to choose from: 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K