Thinklogical, A Belden Brand, will introduce the TLX1280, the industry’s largest and highest capacity matrix switch, at InfoComm 2019, June 12-14 in Orlando, in booth 2561.
The TLX1280 is a non-blocking, 1280-port matrix switch that provides complete, any-to-any switching of video, audio, KVM, USB and other AV, IT and computer peripheral signals. The 42RU tall matrix supports single and multi-mode fiber-optic connectivity, is scalable from 32 to 1280 ports, and can be configured as a unidirectional 1280×1280 or a bidirectional 640×640 switch.
The TLX1280 delivers 100 percent uncompressed, 10Gbps signal paths per port, with the lowest signal latency in the industry. When combined with TLX extenders, the TLX1280 offers precise, pixel-for-pixel transmission and switching of UHD, HDR and 4K DCI resolution video — up to 4096 x 2160 resolution, 60Hz frame rate, 4:4:4 chroma subsampling and 30-bit per pixel color depth — with no visual artifacts, jitter or lost frames, and instantaneous computer peripheral and control surface responsiveness.
“With the introduction of the TLX1280, Thinklogical now offers the industry’s widest and most scalable line of secure video distribution and KVM matrix switches and extenders designed to meet mission-critical use cases,” said Olivier Bojarski, president of Thinklogical, A Belden Brand. “Unlike IP-based AV systems, the uncompressed, high-bandwidth signal stream and flexible switching options found in the TLX1280 make it the first choice for applications where security, video quality and smooth peripheral performance are paramount.”
Ideal for complex, large-scale AV applications found in government, defense, intelligence and homeland security command and control operations center environments, the TLX1280 is architected to user’s critical data and maintains isolation between multiple signal paths through the switch. The TLX1280 is also protocol agnostic, supporting all common AV and IT interfaces and signal formats. This allows users to consolidate multiple signals and system switching requirements into a single chassis for cost savings and improved productivity and performance.
Other demonstrations in the Thinklogical booth at InfoComm include the Integrated Client Transmitter all-in-one PC client and KVM transmitter module, System Management Portfolio (SMP) 2 system management software, and TLX 10G video, audio and USB extenders.
- Configurable up to a unidirectional 1280×1280 or a bidirectional 640×640 matrix
- Dedicated 10Gbps uncompressed bandwidth per port with no added latency
- Seamless re-clocking technology maintains signal integrity
- Protocol agnostic: supports all common AV and IT signal formats
- Supports single mode and multi-mode fiber optic cabling configurations
- Completely non-blocking architecture enables true “any-to-any” switching
- Extend and switch 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 video, audio, USB and KVM up to 80km over fiber
- MTBF over 100,000 hours
- Hot-swappable data input/output cards, fan trays, optical modules
- Redundant and hot-swappable power supplies, with automatic failover
- Redundant and hot-swappable control cards, with automatic failover
- Integration with Thinklogical’s System Management Portfolio (SMP) for simplified configuration, switch control and system management
- Expected to achieve IA (information assurance) accreditation; certification testing in process.
The TLX1280 is available for order now from Thinklogical and authorized partners. More information about the TLX1280 can be found at: https://www.thinklogical.com/products/tlx1280/
About Thinklogical, A Belden Brand
Thinklogical, A Belden Brand, is a provider of secure signal extension and matrix switching solutions. Government, defense, media & entertainment, and industrial customers worldwide rely on Thinklogical’s products for security, high performance, continuous operation and ease of integration. Thinklogical offers the only mid-to-large scale fiber-optic VDS (video distribution system) and KVM (keyboard, video and mouse) extension and switching products accredited to Common Criteria EAL4, NATO NIAPC Evaluation Scheme: GREEN, TEMPEST SDIP 27 Level B and the U.S. DoD DISA JITC UCR 2013 APL information assurance (IA) standards required for use in secure government, defense and intelligence facilities. An ISO 9001:2015 certified company, Thinklogical is headquartered in Milford, Conn. and is part of St. Louis-based Belden Inc.