The NEW RedRock™ TMR RR121 magnetic sensor series represents a huge breakthrough for design engineers seeking the lowest possible power consumption and highest sensitivity in an ultra-miniature package. The RedRock™ RR121 magnetic sensors address new generation requirements in multiple markets including medical, industrial, security, white goods and automotive. Design engineers using older technology switches and sensors will no longer have to suffer the detractions in power, size, sensitivity and cost – and will now have greater flexibility and reliability as well as cost efficiency!
- Operate sensitivity from 9 G to 70 G
- Lowest average current < 200 nA
- Omnipolar, unipolar and bipolar latching responses available
- Operating frequencies up to 10 kHz
- Temperature rated up to 125°C
- RoHS & REACH compliant
- Package sizes available SOT-23-3, LGA-4 and Leaded LGA-4
- Proximity Detection
- Rotary Sensing
- Fluid Level Detection
- Door & Lid Closure Detection
- Utility Meters
- Portable Medical Devices
- Motor Controllers
- Consumer Electronics
- Wake-Up µProcessor
For further information on the RedRock RR121 Series, please click here.
For further information on the complete Redrock range please click here.