This description applies specifically to the M29F 16Mb (2 Meg x 8 or 1 Meg x 16) nonvo-latile memory device, but also applies to lower densities. The device enables READ,ERASE, and PROGRAM operations using a single, low-voltage (4.5–5.5V ) supply.
M29F800FB5AN6F2 come in 1,5K/Reel package 48TSSOP.
- Supply voltage– VCC = 5V
- Access time: 55ns
- Program/erase controller– Embedded byte/word program algorithms
- Erase suspend and resume modes
- Low power consumption– Standby and automatic standby
- 100,000 PROGRAM/ERASE cycles per block
- Electronic signature– Manufacturer code: 0x01
- RoHS-compliant packages– TSOP48– SO44 (16Mb not available for this package)
- Automotive device grade 3– Temperature: –40 to +125°C
- Automotive device grade 6– Temperature: –40 to +85°C
- Automotive grade certified (AEC-Q100)
About Karl Kruse
Since 1951, Karl Kruse GmbH & Co KG is a global franchised distributor of electronic components. They company is a global supplier in the areas of automotive, automation, industrial, military , medical , power , railway, renewable energy, transportation, plant engineering etc.
More infos under : www.kruse.de