Pickering is excited to announce a new addition to our PXI simulation product range, an LVDT, RVDT, Resolver simulator. This high-performance and high-density solution is more versatile than competing products (generally limited to only one function), replacing multiple products with just one module that fits into a single PXI slot.
This new simulator features active circuitry that generates a signal that can be used to exercise DUTs (devices under test) that use either LVDT (Linear Variable Differential Transformer), RVDT (Rotary Variable Differential Transformer), or Resolver to measure motion and/or position.
Key features include:
- Up to 4 channels of 5/6-Wire LVDT/RVDT or Resolver, or 8 channels of
4-Wire LVDT/RVDT simulation
- Input & output isolation transformers
- Measurement & display of each input frequency & amplitude
- Wide operational frequency band
- External or internal excitation
- Independent or shared excitation signal to each channel
- Programmable phase delay
- Open & short circuit simulation on inputs & outputs
- Intuitive drivers and a graphical soft front panel for simple manual control
- Supported by PXI or LXI Ethernet Chassis
- PXIe version available upon request