Both devices feature high linearity, excellent gain, and superior noise figure to enable design flexibility and high levels of integration. Pre-filters provide the low in-band insertion loss and excellent rejections of the cellular, PCS, and WLAN frequency bands. TheSKY65725-11 is ideal for GPS/GNSS/BDS receivers while the SKY65728-11 works well for GPS L5 applications. These highly integrated, shielded modules can be placed closer to the antenna, improving receiver sensitivity that is necessary for today’s mobile devices.
- Innovative proprietary shielded technology provides enhanced immunity to jammers and EMI
- Excellent OOB rejection simplifies multi-radio designs
- Low noise figure provides better sensitivity and faster time to first fix (TTFF) for GPS devices
- Compact package size: 1.6 x 1.6 mm
- Single supply voltage and current provides design flexibility and extends battery life
- SKY65725-11, 3.5 mA, 1.1-2.85 V range
- SKY65728-11, 3.9 mA, 1.2-2.85 V range