Avnet’s Spring 2020 issue of Supply Chain Navigatoris now available, featuring two exclusive, deep-dive executive Q&As with veteran supply chain thought leaders about the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the tech supply chain. Tom Linton and Dale Ford share candid insights on how this pandemic may prompt a fundamental reshaping of the tech supply chain, tips on how industry executives can sustain their business ecosystems during this unprecedented global disruption, the one thing that is most likely to derail our economic recovery and more.
“There is no doubt that we, as an industry, have a long haul ahead of us. There are no easy answers, no silver-bullet solutions,” said David Paulson, global vice president, Avnet United and Avnet Velocity and publisher of Supply Chain Navigator. “But in this issue, we hope readers will find some useful insights and maybe some inspiration for leveraging emerging technologies, like blockchain and factory of the future applications, and innovative business strategies like self-managed teams, to help embed greater resiliency, agility and efficiency into their organizations going forward.”
Editorial highlights of the Spring 2020 issue of Supply Chain Navigator include:
- Exclusive One-on-One with Tom Linton: Author, Executive Advisor and Digital Supply Chain Visionary.
- Exclusive Q&A with Dale Ford: Chief Analyst at ECIA.
- New Perspectives on Driving Value in Smart Factory Implementation: Deloitte experts share tips from manufacturing leaders on implementing and realizing value from smart factory transformations.
- Honeywell Leverages Blockchain to Overhaul Aircraft Parts Aftermarket: A look at how the aerospace giant has taken digital ledger technology beyond proof of concept with its GoDirect Trade blockchain-based marketplace for used and new surplus parts.
- Is Corporate Hierarchy Undermining Your Digital Transformation Progress? Nearly 80 percent of corporate digital transformation investments fail to yield the desired return. Some industry insiders believe the inherent incompatibility between digital agility and old-school, bureaucratic organizational structures could be the reason why.
Supply Chain Navigator is a 2019 winner of the APEX Grand award for Publication Excellence and a PRSA Phoenix Copper Anvil Award of Merit winner (2017 and 2018). The publication is produced by Avnet’s innovative supply chain solutions group Avnet Velocity®. Avnet Velocity
complements and extends Avnet’s conventional Mode 1 supply chain capabilities with non-traditional, digitally enabled supply chain solutions. The Velocity team leverages the power of Avnet’s $20B global corporate infrastructure and the best-in-class capabilities of Avnet’s end-to-end technology ecosystem to fulfill the distinct, end-to-end business requirements and financial goals of each customer program.
Click here to read the latest issue of Avnet’s executive thought leadership journal Supply Chain Navigator. Complimentary subscriptions are available at Avnet.com. For more information on Avnet Velocity’s innovative supply chain solutions, visit us online.
All brands and trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks, and are the properties of their respective owners. Avnet disclaims any proprietary interest in marks other than its own.