Greenliant is now sampling its SATA 2.5” EnduroSLC™ Industrial Enterprise EX Series solid state drives (SSDs) for primary storage applications that require ultra high endurance under extreme temperature conditions. Designed with Greenliant’s EnduroSLC Technology, SATA 2.5” Industrial Enterprise EX Series SSDs provide ultra robust data retention and ultra high system-level lifetime endurance of 30 drive writes per day (DWPD) for 5 years. See SATA 2.5” EnduroSLC Industrial Enterprise SSD information at http://bit.ly/SATA-2point5-Enterprise-SSD.
Benefits of SATA 2.5” EnduroSLC Industrial Enterprise SSDs with 1-bit-per-cell (SLC) NAND include:
- Ultra High Endurance: Reaches 30 DWPD for 5 years
- High Capacity: Offered from 800 GB to 1.92 TB
- On-Chip Adaptive RAID: Improves SSD reliability
- Power Interrupt Data Protection: Helps prevent data corruption during power failures
- Industrial Temperature: Operates between -40 and +85 degrees Celsius
- Data Security: Supports AES 256-bit encryption and crypto erase
“Greenliant has brought its SLC NAND expertise to the enterprise with its new line of EnduroSLC Industrial Enterprise EX Series SSDs,” said Xuanhui Li, Vice President of Business Development, Datacenter Products, Greenliant. “With high reliability and outstanding quality of service, Greenliant’s industrial enterprise storage products are ideal for mission critical, I/O intensive applications in aerospace, defense, transportation, energy and power, communications and industrial control.”
The SATA 2.5” Industrial Enterprise EX Series expands the EnduroSLC product family, which also includes SATA M.2 2242/2280, mSATA, SATA 2.5” and CFast ArmourDrive™, and SATA 6Gb/s NANDrive™ and 100-ball/153-ball eMMC NANDrive™ ball grid array (BGA) SSDs.