This product/service is available directly from the manufacturer/distributor, click the buy now button below to find out more
Microchip Technology BM70/71 Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) Modules are built around IS1870/71 BLE Integrated Circuit (IC). The IS1870/71 IC includes an onboard Bluetooth stack, a power management subsystem, a 2.4GHz transceiver, and an RF power amplifier. These BLE modules provide Bluetooth functionality into any product. The BM70/71 modules feature simple integration and programming, reduced development time, superior wireless module, and interoperability with Apple® iOS and Android® OS. These BLE modules come with the ability to maintain a low power wireless connection. The BM70/71 modules are available in small, compact, and surface-mounted modules with castellated pads for easy and reliable host PCB mounting. Typical applications include IoT, secure payment, wearable devices, home and security, health and fitness, beacons, and industrial and data logger.
- Qualified for Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) v5.0 core specification
- Supports Universal Asynchronous Receiver-Transmitter (UART) interface
- BM70 modules support 3-channel Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- BM71 modules support 1-channel PWM
- Precision Temperature Sensor (PTS) for ambient temperature detection
- 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) for battery and voltage detection
- 8-channel ADC for the BM70 module
- 5-channel ADC for the BM71 module
- 18-General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) pins for the BM70 module
- 9-GPIO pins for the BM71 module
- Integrated 32MHz crystal
- Small and compact surface mount module
- Castellated surface mount pads
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Secure payment
- Wearable devices
- Home and security
- Health and fitness
- Industrial and data logger
Here is a list of the parts mentioned in the article above, just click a part number to view the search.
Additional products to consider...