The PicoScope 9404-05 is the first of a new class of oscilloscopes that combine the benefits of real-time sampling, equivalent-time sampling and high analog bandwidth.
- 5 GHz bandwidth, 70 ps transition time
- 1 TS/s (1 ps) equivalent-time sampling
- Four 12-bit 500 MS/s ADCs
- Pulse, eye and mask testing to 70 ps and 3 Gb/s
- Up to 2 million triggered captures per second
- Logical, configurable, touch-compatible Windows user interface
- Comprehensive built-in measurements, zooms, data masks and histograms
The PicoSample 4 software is derived from our existing PicoSample 3 and PicoScope 9000 products, which together represent over ten years of development, customer feedback and optimization.
The high-resolution display can be resized to fit any window, filling 4k and even larger monitors or arrays of monitors. Four independent zoom channels can show you different views of your data down to a resolution of 1 ps. Most of the controls and status panels can be shown or hidden according to your application, allowing you to make optimal use of the display area.
The oscilloscope has a 2.5 GHz direct trigger that can be driven from any input channel, and a built-in prescaler can extend the trigger bandwidth to 5 GHz.
These compact units are small enough to place on your workbench close to the device under test. Now, instead of using remote probe heads attached to a large benchtop unit, all you need is a short, low-loss coaxial cable. Everything else you need is built into the oscilloscope, with no expensive hardware or software add-ons to worry about, and we don’t charge you for new software features and updates.
- Telecom and radar test, service and manufacturing
- Optical fiber, transceiver and laser testing (optical to electrical conversion not included)
- RF, microwave and gigabit digital system measurements
- Signal, eye, pulse and impulse characterization
- Precision timing and phase analysis
- Digital system design and characterization
- Eye diagram, mask and limits test to 3 Gb/s
- Ethernet, HDMI 1, PCI, SATA, USB 2.0
- Semiconductor characterization
- Signal, data and pulse/impulse integrity and pre-compliance testing
The PicoConnect 900 Series low-impedance, high-bandwidth probes are ideal companions for the PicoScope 9404-05, allowing cost-effective fingertip browsing of fast signals. Two series are available:
Bandwidth limit filters
A selectable analog bandwidth limiter (100 or 500 MHz) on each input channel can be used to reject high frequencies and associated noise. The narrow setting can be used as an anti-alias filter.
A dedicated frequency counter shows signal frequency (or period) at all times, regardless of measurement and timebase settings, with a resolution of 1 ppm.