Tested to over 2,500 mating cycles, the MXMag RJ45 Connector Family are robust, highly-reliable magnetic jacks with optional automated reflow-solder capabilities to increase production output and Power over Ethernet (PoE) function to deliver additional cost advantages
Features and Benefits
LED and EMI shield tab options. Meets demands for custom magnetics to match competitor and PHY vendor requirements. Meets the majority of right-angle through-hole magnetic jack connector requirements on the market.
RJ45 interface with robust terminal design Capable of 2,500 mating cycles. PdNi plating enhances environmental performance. Designed to mate with plugs that don’t strictly meet the industry-standard IEC spec. Able to withstand higher-vibration environments.
(MXMag dual-port inverted (Tab-Up) connector 21.4mm (0.85”) depth)
Delivers added functionality and cost advantages through eliminating additional cabling.
(MXMag (Tab-Down) connector 21.4mm (0.85”) depth)
- Reflow-solder compatible; pin-in-paste and automated pick-and-place options available. Provides high-speed assembly solution without compromising robust through-hole PCB connection
- Available in temperature ranges 0 to +70°C and -40 to +85°C suitable for a broad range of applications and environments
- Multiple packaging options available. Tape and reel packaging for pick-and-place applications and tray packaging for standard assembly
- Set-Top Boxes
- Internet of Things applications
- Wireless access points
- PoE cameras for machine vision PLC controllers
- Network interfaces
- Motion control
- Sensor networks