EVS International, the leader in solder recovery, will showcase the EVS 8KLFHS in the Sono-Tek booth (#2833) at the 2019 IPC APEX EXPO, scheduled to take place Jan. 29-31, 2019 at the San Diego Convention Center. The system features an integrated hopper that makes rapid transfer of dross simpler and safer, and speeds de-drossing times by up to 75 percent.
The EVS 8KLFHS offers a capacity of 6kg/12lbs. This system provides a cleaner wave with less maintenance, less downtime and a reduction in shorts and bridging, as well as the potential to discontinue the use of messy wave oils and/or dross reduction powders.
All EVS new and fully refurbished equipment offers:
- Rapid ROI (months not years)
- Improvements for your wave solder process
- ISO14001 gain or retain (RECYCLE-REDUCE-REUSE)
- Productivity improvements (Save MONEY and TIME)
- Reduction of costs (Solder-Rework-Nitrogen-Labor-Time)
- Different sized EVS machines for different applications
For more information about EVS International’s industry-leading systems, visit www.solderrecovery.com.