Discover Brady’s complete and reliable labelling solution for printed circuit boards that can automate traceability and generate smart manufacturing data about your SMD production lines.
Track every printed circuit board
Brady offers a complete traceability solution that can connect every circuit board in production to a Smart Factory set up. With Brady’s solution, circuit boards can generate data and send these to a Manufacturing Execution System, to other machines and production cycles, or to the supply chain both up- and downstream.
Discover every component of our complete traceability solution in detail. Download the free brochure!
Brady’s reliable printed circuit board labels are designed for auto-apply and can keep 2D codes and barcodes legible in PCB manufacturing conditions so they can be read by scanners throughout a production process.
- Print and apply labels: polyimide labels designed to stay attached and remain legible in temperatures up to 300°C, or when exposed to typical PCB chemicals and cleaning processes.
- Laser engravable: designed to endure PCB production processes and increase the contrast of laser markings to make them easier to read for scanning systems.
- Masking film: designed to protect PCB’s during manufacturing processes, including wave soldering and hot air levelling. The masking film can be removed cleanly.
Test our reliable labels in your environment and see how they perform. Test some samples!
A fully automated printed circuit board labelling solution can enable traceability and manufacturing data analysis without human interference. We can offer several automation solutions depending on your needs:
- BSP61 Print and Apply System: offers consistent in-line printing, accurate positioning and application of labels in almost all manufacturing applications.
- ALF 14 Label Feeder: offers effective automated label feeding, is fast, efficient and easy to use and can be implemented anywhere along the production line.
- BradyPrinter i7100 Industrial Label Printer: offers durable and highly accurate label printing for business critical high volume identification challenges.
- Scanners: with portable or integrated scanners, traceability systems can evolve beyond supply chain requirements and generate data that can be analysed to create business cases for production optimisation.
Get a hands-on experience with our systems to experience how automated traceability can optimise your business. Request a demo!
Visit Brady booth E120 at Southern Manufacturing and Electronics 2019!
Tel: +44 (0) 1295 228 288