Industry leading technology for telecom applications
OptiMOS™ 5 80V and 100V, Infineon’s latest generation of power MOSFETs, are especially designed for synchronous rectification in telecom and server power supplies. In addition, these devices can also be utilized in other industrial applications such as solar, low voltage drives and adapters.
Within seven different packages, the new OptiMOS™ 5 80V and 100V MOSFETs offer the industry’s lowest RDS(on). One of the biggest contributors to this industry leading FOM is the low on-state resistance with a value as low as 2.7mOhm in the SuperSO8 package, providing the highest level of power density and efficiency.
- Optimized for synchronous rectification
- Ideal for high switching frequency
- Output capacitance improvement of up to 44%
- RDS(on) reduction of up to 43% from previous generation
- Highest system efficiency
- Reduced switching and conduction losses
- Less paralleling required
- Increased power density
- 5V lower voltage overshoot
- Low voltage drives
- Light electric vehicles