The SKY12241-492LF is a compact, integrated high-power single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch with driver circuit for TD-LTE applications. The part operates with a single +5 V supply and switches with a single control voltage (0 to 3 V).
This device features low TX and RX insertion loss, high isolation with low DC power consumption and requires minimal external components, enabling a smaller PCB footrprint.
The device is provided in a 5 x 5 mm, 20-pin Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Compact, integrated high-power switch with driver circuit
- Small PCB footprint with minimal external components
- Requires only a single +5 V DC supply, and a 0 to 3 V logic control
- Low TX/RX insertion loss: 0.29/0.52 dB @ 2.6 GHz
- High TX to RX isolation: 51 dB @ 2.6 GHz
- Low DC power consumption: <100 mA in TX or RX mode
- Small QFN (20-pin, 5 x 5 mm) Pb-free package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)