As part of our continuous improvement process, we have recently made significant investments in state-of-the-art equipment and experienced personnel to further enhance our quick-turn fiber optic assembly capabilities.
In order to satisfy your requirements for immediately-available fiber optic cable assemblies, we have implemented new improvements to our fiber production lines inside our Lewisville, Texas facility, allowing us to build and ship custom fiber optic assemblies the same day.
- Additonal programmable polishing machines with new higher capacity pucks (increased number connector ends that can be polished at once)
- New fiber optic stripping machines
- New visual inspection equipment that gives us the ability to view fiber connector ends with 3D mapping to identify any flaws
- Additional ovens to maximize curing times of epoxy and to support additional connector types
- Lean 6S workstation layout to improve efficiency and output times
- Same day shipping for most builds, after 2:00 PM (CST) – 24 hour turnaround
- Ability to produce up to 3,000 assemblies per month
- Production capacity: 36.25 hours per day