Do you want to switch lights by just shaking your hand? However, you may don’t want to use a complicated and costly triple axis accelerometer. This digital shake sensor is sure to meet your needs.
The digital shake sensor is to detect hand shaking which is only sensitive to unidirectional hand movements. The spring-type vibration switch is used to output a low-level pulse when the user shakes once in the specified direction and the on-board indicator flashes at the same time. Thanks to the unidirectional sensitivity of the vibration switch and the corresponding filter circuit, it has strong anti-shock interference capability to prevent false triggering. Simple and easy, switch controls are all in just a single shake.
- Unidirection sensitive, strong anti-shock interference, preventing false triggering
- Compatible with 3.3V/5V controller
- Compact design, easy to install
- Shaking Light Stick
- Shake Switch
- Input Voltage (VCC): 3.3V~5.0V
- Switch Life Span: Over 200,000 times
- Interface: Gravity 3P Digital
- Dimension: 30.0mm*22.0mm
- Gravity: Digital Shake Sensor x1
- Gravity 3P Digital Wire x1