Harwin have launched the new Archer Kontrol series of durable and robust board-to-board connectors designed to give increased reliability for industrial applications.
Archer Kontrol is a range of compact board-to-board 1.27mm pitch connectors, offering designers a robust and flexible connection choice for a wide scope of industrial and other related applications. Available with mating connectors offered in both vertical and horizontal orientations, the combination of the male and female connectors give all variations of PCB mating configurations:
- Mezzanine connectors, or parallel board-to-board connectors, with a choice of vertical stacking heights for flexibility in stacked board systems
- Motherboard-to-daughterboard connectors, or right-angle connectors
- Coplanar connectors, or edge-to-edge connectors
The Archer Kontrol connectors are fully Surface Mount product, with selected pin counts from 12 to 80 pins and mating cycle durability of 500 cycles minimum. The mating halves of the connectors can be configured to give various stacking heights from 8.0mm to 18.5mm.
- Location pegs for improved placement location before and during soldering, and retention tabs for additional PCB strain relief
- Space saving 1.27mm pitch
- Current rating of 1.2A max per contact
- Operating temperature range of -55°C to +125°C
- Mating cycle durability of 500 operations min.
- Fully shrouded and polarised – helps with blind mating connection, handles lateral and twisting forces that can be suffered during vibration and manual operation
- All products supplied on tape and reel for automated assembly
- Choice of connector heights on both male and female connectors, to give parallel board-to-board stacking heights of 8.00mm to 18.50mm
- RoHS and REACH SVHC compliant
The Archer Kontrol connector range is ideally suited for a number of applications including Industrial machines, Motor drives and controls systems, Handheld equipment, IoT products, Portable monitoring equipment, Data loggers and Transportation equipment.