The ML5G-Series of frequency synthesizers have been designed specifically for the next generation of 5G test systems.
With better than -50 dBc integrated phase noise over 2 kHz to 50 MHz offset frequencies at 18-20 GHz, this series of synthesizers are perfect for multiplying to the new millimeter wave bands designated for 5G. Excellent Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) performance can be obtained using this series of synthesizers.
Three bands are available covering 6 to 18 GHz, 8 to 20 GHz and 10 to 21 GHz. +13 dBm power levels are provided. The units are 5” x 3” x 1” high and fit a 2 slot PXI chassis.
- Superior Integrated Phase Noise (2kHz – 50 MHz)
- 1 kHz Step Size
- External Reference 1-200 MHz (Optional)
- Excellent Error Vector Magnitude (EVM Performance)
- 5 Line Serial & USB Control
The following options are available for the ML5G series:
- Option A: External Reference / No Internal Reference
- Option B: Internal Reference / External Reference
- Option C: Internal Reference / No External Reference
- Option D: RF Connectors Front
- Option E: RF Connectors Side