- 30 MHz to 4200 MHz Operation
- Symmetrical SPDT
- 0.35 dB Insertion Loss
- 30 W pulsed power handling capacity
- High Isolation: 40 dB at 2 GHz
- 1.8 V Logic compatible in Vctrl lines
- ESD HBM Rating: Class 2
- 2.7 – 5.0 V Supply compatible
- Compact Size: 5.0 x 5.0 mm
The QPC3025 is a Silicon on Insulator (SOI) single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch, designed for use in 4G / 5G wireless infrastructure applications and other high performance communications systems. It offers low insertion loss in a symmetric topology with excellent linearity. The switch can handle upto 20 W CW and 30 W pulsed power with 50 Ohm load. No blocking capacitors are necessary on the RF ports. The switch ports are reflective. The QPC3025 is +1.8 V logic compatible and has a single-pin solution to disable the Negative Voltage Generator and supply negative voltage from off-chip, if necessary.
The QPC3025 is packaged in a RoHS-compliant, compact 5 x 5 mm surface-mount leadless package.
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Macro or Pico-cell Basestations